- Metabolic Analysis (incorporating the nervous system in relation to all the other systems of the body and treating it accordingly)
- Kinesiology/Muscle testing (a specific form of muscle testing that reveals the causes and treatment the body will accept
- Iridology - the study of the iris. The iris is a blue print of the body and confirms the areas that need attention as well as the constitutional weaknesses
- Molecular Nutrition- assessing the need for what I named Whole Food Targeted Nutrition using substantiated healthcare protocols to address your health concerns/conditions. This was phenomenal training based on the diet of primitive cultures and combined with today’s science!
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis- laboratory explanation in the value of mineral ratios and levels in correlation to health conditions
- Functional Medicine – a patient centered, rather than disease centered, thorough evaluation. The training specifically focused on how to analyze chronic, degenerative, and inflammatory disorders and what lab work to utilize in addition to how to interpret it.
Additional Certifications in addition to Certified Traditional Naturopath, Quantum Naturopath Technician, Holistic Health Practitioner and Biofeedback Specialist:
- Digestive Health Specialist- utilizes a particular exam, urine analysis, and Signs & Symptoms Survey to assess enzyme deficiencies and apply Enzyme Therapy